English for SEO

English for Information Technology

Moderators: ashokrai, Englishuser

English for SEO

Postby mikinsmith » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:28 pm

English is the most vital part for any SEO Job, because SEO is all about higher rank in search engines, and content is the main thing for any websites Popularity so if a websites have a well written content in English then that site will have more visitors and the Page Rank Will increase automatically.
mikinsmith

Re: English for SEO

Postby ashokrai » Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:17 pm

My big question is---Would Cyrillic web domains be helpful or hinder the world wide web?...right now there are 2.5 million domains with the .ru suffix, with the address written in Latin letters...The .ru suffix will remain when Russia rolls out its Cyrillic suffix, .рф...This may be a game changer....or may just fizzle....I am curious what Eastern Europeans think of the Russians roll out of the Cyrillic web addresses and websites.
ashokrai
Admin Moderator

Re: English for SEO

Postby Lensa » Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:52 pm

I personally think, that Cyrillic web domains are nonsense. I don;t think it will be successful. First of all, it will not be convenient to type them, as you'd need to switch from Russian to English keyboard back and forth while browsing the Web. But maybe I am mistaken and it 'll be a big thing? who knows! time will tell, I guess! :wink:
Lensa
Site Admin

Return to IT English