Matt Kenseth Kevin Harvick dont understa

Need some help with Russian - English translation? Ask here! Нужна помощь с переводом Русский - Английский и наоборот? Спроси здесь!

Moderators: ashokrai, Englishuser

Matt Kenseth Kevin Harvick dont understa

Postby sherry2018love » Wed Oct 18, 2017 8:39 am

HOMESTEAD, Fla. Kevin Harvick knew at the beginning of all seasons finale Sunday that his car hasn't been sufficiently good for him to produce the miracle he was required to win the Sprint Cup championship.
Matt Kenseth, one other driver who still had an outdoor chance at the championship, has a car that can have capitalized on any misfortune for Jimmie Johnson at Homestead-Miami Speedway. But he knew, too, that things werent going his way because his team never told him how Johnson was doing.
I figured silence wasnt good, Kenseth said searching for second-place finish within the race. I exclaimed I didnt worry. I didnt should probably know unle s [url=https://www.idealchiefs.com/75-Steven_Nelson_Jersey][b]Steven Nelson Jersey[/b][/url] he was a student in the garage.
Unle s something became of him, we were just planning to go race, call the race and race hard so you can win.
MORE: Homestead photos | Menard's fiery pit-road incident | Race results | Hamlin wins, Johnson take title
Johnson finished ninth, far better than the 23rd-place finish he required in the Ford EcoBoost 400 to secure his sixth Cup title.
While disappointed, Kenseth and Harvick both knew that they just simply gotten [url=https://www.idealchiefs.com][b]Kansas City Chiefs NFL Jersey[/b][/url] beat. Kenseth finished 19 points behind Johnson, while Harvick, who finished 10th from the race, was 34 points behind the operator who is now offering won six Cup titles within the last eight years.
I congratulate Jimmie and (crew chief) Chad (Knaus), Kenseth said before deadpanning, Im glad they finally won something.
Harvicks car wasnt good from the beginning, with him at some part falling as long ago as 25th, forcing him to pit under green. He might rally caused by some pit strategy but he e sentially was required to win plus for Johnson and Kenseth to obtain trouble to win the championship.
We just werent good, Harvick said. We couldnt turn like we would have liked to. There was a bouquet of tires, I dont decide what was wrong with (them). Our guys (at the team) kept after it so we were salvage something out on night.
Obviously its not what we wanted. Today was actually as simple as any other day. Sometimes you're using it and in some cases you dont.
For Harvick, it absolutely was thirdly period in the final four years that they can finished third in your standings. But also from October 2012, he decided that 2013 could well be his last at Richard Childre s Racing and this man will proceed to Stewart-Haas Racing next season.
Three weeks ago, in a very fit of rage, Harvick said he was leaving RCR because the grandsons of team owner Richard Childre s, whom he called "punk-a s kids" said appeared to be given everything. He thanked Childre s once the race, and Childre s thanked him. They place [url=https://www.idealchiefs.com/31-Demetrius_Harris_Jersey][b]Demetrius Harris Jersey[/b][/url] their arms around the other as they quite simply ended their 13 many years of Cup racing, which began with Harvick entering after Dale Earnhardt Sr. was killed with the 2001 Daytona 500.
Im pleased about everything weve been able to accomplish as being a group, said Harvick, who won 28 Cup races as well as Nationwide titles at RCR. We enjoyed a great year understanding instances were.
Weve won plenty of marquee races. Theres quite a lot thats happened with all and everybody at RCR. Im really proud about my past and everybody which has interested in it and actually looking forward to my future.
Kenseth isnt going anywhere. He is now to Joe Gibbs Racing this year after 13 Cup seasons at Roush Fenway Racing. He won seven races but a 23rd-place finish within the penultimate race at Phoenix put him inside tough position of needing help at Homestead to win the championship.
He led a race-high 144 laps, but suffered minor destruction of his car when he made experience Johnson even on a late restart. Younger crowd lost the handle on his car right after the sun happened.
I really wanted to finish all four with the win who wouldnt? said Kenseth, who won a career-high seven races the year 2010. But second is rather good. There we were real dominant in the sun yet got a little off there at night (after sundown). It had become an excellent night.
But it would likely happen to be better.
If Jimmie will have had a flat as well [url=https://www.idealchiefs.com/83-Tyreek_Hill_Jersey][b]Tyreek Hill Jersey[/b][/url] which would had been OK there afterwards, Kenseth said.
sherry2018love

Return to Russian - English / Русский - Английский