Where would you go?

Open discussion of anything relating to travel

Moderator: ashokrai

Where would you go?

Postby englishj » Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:37 am

If you had three months and an unlimited budget, where would you travel and what would you do?
englishj

Re: Where would you go?

Postby Lensa » Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:41 pm

This is a nice question, Englishj! :)
I would visit my friends all over the world! I would go to India first, then I would go to US, China, Turkey and in Europe - France and Italy! Yeah, that would be a trip!!!! :wink: and of course, there are other interesting places I'd like to see!

And what about you?
Lensa
Site Admin

Postby ashokrai » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:13 am

With an unlimited budget...fly me to the moon!...or at least a sub-orbital space flight. :)
ashokrai
Admin Moderator

Postby Lensa » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:19 pm

:lol: LOL That's Ashokrai for you!!! :lol:
Lensa
Site Admin

Postby xiushengguo » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:17 pm

This is a nice question.I would go to Tibet ,china.Tibet:the land of snows,the roof of the world.For centuries this mysterious Buddhist kingdom,locked away in its mountain fastness of the Himalaya,has exercised a unique hold on the imagination of the west.It offers breathtalking high-altitude treks,stunning views of the world's highest mountains and one of the most likeable peoples you will ever meet.That's surely the definition of the very best kind of travel.
xiushengguo

Postby Lensa » Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:04 pm

You've got an interesting nick-name, Xiushengguo! Where are you from?
Lensa
Site Admin

Postby Siyangephoyadx » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:40 am

Me? I suppose I would like to travel around the world. I think I would go first to Greenland and visit the hot springs. I would like to eat at a nice, local restaurant and buy me some native clothes. Then, I'd go to Ireland and do the same. I collect coasters from around the world - those paper cup holders used to absorb spills or moisture and that usually have advertisements printed on them; so I'd pick up some of these from all the places I go. After Ireland, I'd go to visit a friend in Bodo, Norway, and buy the same things as above. Then, I'd go to Germany to visit friends (and buy the same stuff). Next, I'd like to go back to Ukraine and visit the village where my son lived and the beach during summer (since I was last there during the spring when it was too cold to really enjoy the beach). After Ukraine, I'd like to visit Turkey and the biblical sights, and then Saint Basil's Cathedral in Moscow. Then, I'd like to go to the state of Alaska, then Belize, Chile, New Zeland, to visit a friend in Haiti, Disney Land in Florida, and then back home.
http://www.about1year.blogspot.com
Siyangephoyadx

Postby marygoss » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:27 pm

I like to travel. Surely I will go to Greece and Rome. If the time is during Olympics, I will go to London to see Olympics.
marygoss

Postby autocash » Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:41 pm

I would buy a nice chooper and travel around the Europe with my girlfrend. We would sleep in cheap hostels and eat in cheap pubs - for meeting with variuos pearsons. :D
autocash

Postby mandrews » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:59 am

I would got o the Japan. Aside from learning their language, I would love to taste authentic Japanese food. Perhaps, I would also learn some recipes and try them at home. Japan has always been an interesting place and I have heard so many great stories about it. The country has a rich and well-preserved culture, some of them I want to experience. The place is also very clean and I just get so excited with the thought of seeing the beautiful cherry blossoms!

Michael Andrews
Dialect Coach and Author of
’Learn the BRITISH ACCENT- FAST!’ and ’Learn the AMERICAN ACCENT- FAST!’
mandrews

Postby elisabeth45 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:33 am

Definately I would visit the Stroblhof hotel in St.Leonhard first (http://www.stroblhof.com/en/) and about 1 1/2 weeks later I would visit Myanmar or maybe make a cruise through southeast Asia.
elisabeth45

Postby Springs » Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:21 am

i Would definitely go to one of my favorite Belvita wellness hotels in Italy. Those are just the best hotels in Italy and a real high class wellness experience at moderate prices.
http://www.belvita.it/
Springs

Postby johnparker92 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:35 pm

Me? I want travel all over India. That is my aim. It is possible or not i don't know. I will try to my aim.
Any one come with me? We will plan and go.
johnparker92

Postby Astrorushi » Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:13 pm

Hi
Nice Question. If have a that chance I would like to go to Switzerland,Paris,tomorrow land,London,Singapore and Malaysia with my best friends.

http://astrorushi.com/best-indian-astro ... index.html
Astrorushi

Return to Travel