TURTLE/TORTOISE

Everything about animals. Do you have pets?

Moderator: ashokrai

TURTLE/TORTOISE

Postby Mr.mockingbird » Wed Aug 30, 2006 10:13 am

hi,

I have a little turtle. I suppose it is the most convenient animal to have in our house. It does not make noise. It does not bite. It does not make mess. It does not eat much. It does not drink a lot. It does not steal your shoes. It does not gnaw your furniture. So, Is this animal pefect? No, he is not. As when he grows up the turtle needs a partner to have little turtles. My advise is the following: if you want to have a perfect pet you should get a slug. The slug is a perfect being as it is androgynous. :D

Have a nice day!,
Mr. mockinbird
Mr.mockingbird

Animals

Postby Englishuser » Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:06 pm

Hi Mr mockingbird,

I totally agree with you! And I love androgynous animals!
Englishuser

Postby Mr.mockingbird » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:19 pm

hi,

I'm so hungry. Is it lunch time :?: As a mockingbird a prefer a ladybird :!:

Mr.mockingbird
Mr.mockingbird

Postby divine » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:49 pm

Mr. mockingbird, how have you realised that your turtle needs a partner? Maybe it is a silly question, because answer is obvious, but ... well, I'm just wondering :)
divine

Postby Mr.mockingbird » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:21 pm

divine wrote:Mr. mockingbird, how have you realised that your turtle needs a partner? Maybe it is a silly question, because answer is obvious, but ... well, I'm just wondering :)

hi, divine

I think we - peolpe, animals - were not created to be alone, to live alone. Have you ever felt yourself alone? Even if you quarrel with your girl/boyfriend/husband/wife, you will find out that loneliness is not a solution. You might return to your girl/boyfriend/husband/wife or you "search" for somebody else. This is the natural way of the human life, I guess. :D

- Unfortunately we can not understand the language of these animals but they are also beings.

best wishes,
mr. mockinbird
Mr.mockingbird

Postby divine » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:08 pm

Hi, Mr. mockingbird :)
So you assumed rather than saw that your turtle needed somebody, didn't you? OK. I feel relieved, because I was afraid that your turtle was loitering around your house in deep depression :wink:
You ask me huge question, about loneliness and its place in our life. In my opinion, when loneliness isn't our defeat in relationships, it can be really good thing, time to slow down, to put affairs in order. But loneliness can't last long.
Cheers :)
divine

Re: TURTLE/TORTOISE

Postby Hugo » Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:44 pm

yup, brilliant, the perfect thing is a pet
Hugo

Postby johnpoll » Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:47 pm

Like other reptiles, turtles are ectotherms—varying their internal temperature according to the ambient environment, commonly called cold-blooded. However, leatherback sea turtles have noticeably higher body temperature than surrounding water because of their high metabolic rate.
johnpoll

Postby lilly14 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:26 pm

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" Ralph Waldo Emerson

Decrease your exam stress by using our latest [url=http://www.pass-4-sure.com/642-832-notes.html]ccnp route portable command guide[/url] and best quality testking and [url=http://www.pass-4-sure.com/N10-005-notes.html]network plus practice test[/url] pass guarantee [url=http://www.pass-4-sure.com/100-101-notes.html]learn ccna - pass-4-sure[/url] and [url=https://www.facebook.com/FloridaSouthern]Florida Southern College[/url].
lilly14

Postby Sobhana123 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:11 pm

hii. I like tortoise and turtle . Thanks for sharing this article.
ISO Consulting Services in Jordan
Sobhana123

Return to Animals